* To enter pre-kindergarten, children Must be four years old on or before December 1 of the school year.
* To enter kindergarten, children must be five years old on or before December 1 of the school year.
* Students must reside within the geographic boundaries of our school district.
* Children of non-residents of the district may be admitted by the Board of Education upon recommendation of the Superintendent of Schools, and upon payment of tuition and terms as set by the Board.
* All students must be registered by a parent or legal guardian
Required Proof of Residency Documents
Two Current Utility Bills
(Cable, electric, gas, or
land-based telephone bill)
Homeowners (one of the following)
Closing Papers or Deed
Current Lease (for at least one year)
Other Required Documents
Childs Birth Certificate or Passport
Parent/Guardians Drivers License (with current Port Jeff address)
for Immunization Requirements